By accessing the website Yours, you agree to comply with these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. License Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Yours website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Yours website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Yours at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Yours website are provided 'as is'. Yours makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Furthermore, Yours does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Yours or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Yours, even if Yours or a Yours authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Precisão dos materiais
Os materiais exibidos no site da Yours podem incluir erros técnicos, tipográficos ou fotográficos. Yours não garante que qualquer material em seu site seja preciso, completo ou atual. Yours pode fazer alterações nos materiais contidos em seu site a qualquer momento, sem aviso prévio. No entanto, Yours não se compromete a atualizar os materiais.
Yours has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Yours of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Yours may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Yours, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.